Bringing the Women of C3Houston Together
We hope all we do at C3Houston is through the Word, Community, and Mission. We encourage one another with the gospel through the teaching of the Word. We connect the gospel to life through meaningful transparent relationships. We apply the gospel to our lives so that Christ becomes central to who we are and what we do.
MONTHLY DINNERS ~ MONDAYS 6.15PM
SEPTEMBER 18 | OCTOBER 16 | DECEMBER 4 ~ NO CHILDCARE
WAITING ON THE LORD: A STUDY ON PRAYER ~ WEDNESDAYS 9.30-11.30AM
MEMORIAL NEIGHBORHOOD | LIMITED OPENINGS & CHILDCARE
THE PROMISED ONE: SEEING JESUS IN GENESIS ~ WEDNESDAYS 9-11AM
AT C3HOUSTON | CHILDCARE AVAILABLE | MORE INFO AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
MOMS’ PRAYER FELLOWSHIP GROUP ~ WEDNESDAYS 11AM-12PM
(NOTE: FOLLOWING GENESIS STUDY) | AT C3HOUSTON | CHILDCARE PROVIDED
BLESSED ARE-YOUR IDENTITY IN CHRIST STUDY ~ SATURDAYS 8-9.30AM
CHRISTY BOYS’ HOME (BEAR CREEK) | NO CHILDCARE
MOMS’ PRAYER FELLOWSHIP GROUP ~ ALTERNATING SATURDAYS 8-10AM
SARAH VALDES’ HOME (KATY) | LIMITED SELF-SERVE CHILDCARE
*Registration Closed - Group at Capacity*
THE PROMISED ONE: SEEING JESUS IN GENESIS ~ SUNDAYS 5-6.30PM
VIDEO & FACILITATED DISCUSSION FORMAT | C3HOUSTON | CHILDCARE AVAILABLE
SAVE THE DATE FOR: C3WOMEN MINI CONFERENCE ON PRAYER
JANUARY 19-20 | WITH SPEAKER SUSANNAH BAKER | MORE DETAILS TO COME
"The Promised One: Seeing Jesus in Genesis"
- Wednesdays at 9 a.m.
- C3 Gathering Hall
- Childcare provided
- 10-week study
"And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, [Jesus] interpreted to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning himself." (Luke 24:27)
After the resurrection, when Jesus used Scripture to explain who He was and why He came, where did he start? In the Old Testament. And this is where Nancy Guthrie's ten-week study, The Promised One: Seeing Jesus in Genesis, beings to look for Christ, finding him in the people, promises, and patterns of the book of Genesis. The Promised One will help you newly discover Jesus in the foreshadows of the Old Testament, apply the gospel found in Genesis to issues such as shame, fear, and the desire for security and significance, and develop your longing for what is ahead when the world is once again made new. Join the women of C3 as we gain a fresh perspective on the book of Genesis, a broader understanding of Jesus as the fulfillment of Scripture, and much more!
- The Road to Emmaus
- The Fall
- Noah and the Flood
- The Tower of Babel
- Abraham and Isaac
- The Sons of Jacob
What to Expect Each Week
- Before each Wednesday: Complete the Personal Bible Study section of the study and, if you desire and time permits, preview the Teaching Chapter, marking sections that are significant to you or that you have questions about. Note that there is no Personal Bible Study section to complete before week 1, The Road to Emmaus.
- Each Wednesday: We know that your time is valuable, so we will adhere faithfully to the following schedule on study days:
- 9:00 - 9:15 a.m. Drop children in childcare, grab a name tag and note-taking sheet that will be provided, and visit with old and new friends
- 9:15 -10:00 a.m. Large group teaching and discussion time
- 10:00 - 10:15 a.m. Break for bathrooms and to settle into small groups
- 10:15 - 11:00 a.m. Small group prayer time
- 11:00 - 12:00 a.m. Additional hour for fellowship, lunch or coffee outings, etc. (childcare continued - pack your child a peanut-free lunch)
For more information, contact Michelle Stratton at email@example.com